"Discover The Link Between Fatty Liver And Candida Overgrowth"
I don't think it's coincidence that people who suffer from fatty liver also experience the same symptoms as those with Candida overgrowth.
Before I go on, let me explain...
Doctors report that people who suffer from fatty liver usually struggle with digestive problems, skin conditions, problems with their blood sugar, poor metabolism, and difficulty losing weight. It has also been documented that people who suffer from Candida yeast overgrowth experience THESE SAME SYMPTOMS.
What Symptoms Are You Suffering From?
- Diagnosed with fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Constant tiredness and fatigue
- Nausea and Indigestion
- Hard time losing weight
- Stomach or abdominal pain
- Heaviness or pain in lower back
- Chronic congestion and allergies
- Headaches and muscle aches
- Skin rashes or acne
- Swelling and bruising
- Chronic infections
- Lack of Energy
In addition, women diagnosed with fatty liver may also suffer from menstrual problems, hormone imbalances, and ovarian cysts.
In fact, the Mount Sinai School of Medicine published a report showing 70% of women diagnosed with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) are also overweight, suffer from metabolic problems, hormone imbalances and ovarian cysts.
(Abstract report cited from DoctorsInfoWeb.com: Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA)
What is Fatty Liver?
Fatty liver is a condition where fatty deposits accumulate in your liver cells. In most cases, fatty liver is a mild condition that is easy to treat with diet, if treated early.
However, if left untreated, it causes swelling and inflammation of the liver, which is a sign that a harmful condition is at work in your body. This is usually when you start noticing the symptoms such as abdominal pain, heaviness and burning sensation.
In severe cases, the chronic swelling and inflammation causes your liver cells to burst. If not treated in time, this cellular injury can lead to scarring of the liver (cirrhosis) and cause irreversible liver damage.
It's important to note:
1. Your liver plays an important role in the metabolism (breakdown) of fats. When something goes wrong with this process of metabolism then fat starts building up in your liver. Problems with your metabolism also causes excess weight gain which contributes to your fatty liver disease.
2. Your liver is responsible for storing excess blood sugar (glucose). When your blood sugar rises, the excess glucose is converted to fat and the fat start accumulating in your liver. As more fat accumulates, your liver has a harder time converting sugar and storing fat, which creates a destructive cycle that damages your liver.
3. Your liver is also responsible for removing harmful bacteria and toxins from your blood. When fatty deposits are building up in your liver cells, your liver has a harder time removing the excess toxins and those fatty deposits which damage your liver cells and makes your fatty liver condition even worse.
What Causes Fatty Liver?Medical Experts admit they DON'T KNOW what causes fatty liver. Even the experts at Mayo Clinic website say: "Doctors aren't sure what causes fatty liver."
However, many health experts believe the root cause of fatty liver is the overgrowth of Candida albicans, a harmful yeast bacteria found in the normal flora of the human intestinal tract.
When Candida grows out of control, it can lead to systemic infection which affects your liver function causing inflammation and swelling and the buildup of fat that can seriously harm your liver.
You Be The Judge: Is There A Link Between Fatty Liver And Candida Yeast Overgrowth?The medical community is finding the symptoms associated with fatty liver disease also show up in people who have chronic candida yeast overgrowth and infection.
Think about this...
BOTH fatty liver and Candida overgrowth are associated with the same symptoms and disease.
Look at this list of conditions and symptoms that show up in people who have fatty liver disease and people who have excessive Candida yeast overgrowth:
- Weight Gain
- Chronic Fatigue
- High blood sugar
- Insulin Resistance
- Slow/low metabolism
- Metabolic syndrome
- Hormone imbalance
- Ovarian Cysts
I don't believe it's a coincidence...
Is Candida Overgrowth The Root Cause Of Your Fatty Liver?
As I said before, many health experts believe the root cause of fatty liver disease is chronic Candida yeast overgrowth and infection.
Fatty liver and Candida overgrowth are both associated with blood sugar and metabolic disorders. Fatty liver sufferers have excess blood sugar and Candida thrives in the sugary environment. The excess sugar converts to excess fat in your liver.
- Candida causes problems with your metabolism and hormones and leads to intense cravings for sugar or refined carbohydrates (foods that convert to sugar in your body). These cravings lead to extra weight gain and makes it harder to lose weight.
- Over time, Candida can mutate into a fungus that infects your cells and builds up in your liver tissues. You may notice rashes and breakouts on your skin well before you know Candida has attacked other organs in your body.
When your liver is not functioning at top capacity then a build-up of excess fat, sugar and toxins occurs. Candida yeast overgrowth puts enormous stress on your liver as it works overtime to cleanse the excess fats, sugars and toxins from your liver cells and tissues.
Keep in mind, fatty liver AND Candida overgrowth cause the SAME symptoms and conditions, namely: weight gain, poor digestion, chronic fatigue, congestion, rashes, infections, high blood sugar, hormone imbalances and problems with your metabolism.
Do you think it's a coincidence?
The truth is, when you have fatty liver disease, your liver is constantly stressed by trying to store the excess fat. In addition, when your body is fighting Candida overgrowth, it is overwhelming your liver!
The good news is... Medical experts agree your liver has a remarkable power to regenerate and heal!
It's a medically proven fact you can reverse fatty liver when you treat or remove the underlying cause.
Imagine your life when you restore your liver and start feeling vibrant and healthy again.
To Your Health,
EzineArticles Expert Author
P.S. When you think Candida overgrowth might be the cause of your fatty liver condition, then I highly recommend you watch the free video and cleanse Candida yeast overgrowth from your digestive system, with the possibility that you can reverse fatty liver.
"Get the knowledge you need to
cleanse Candida, get rid of Fatty Liver, and
feel healthy again." -- Alison M.
Check out the Candida Overgrowth and Yeast Infection Recovery System designed especially for difficult or severe conditions.
Download free Acid-Alkaline Foods Chart for list of Candida-fighting foods to include in your diet immediately.
Suffering from PCOS? Learn how to Cure Ovarian Cysts Naturally
For fast permanent weight loss check out the Fat Loss Factor
Fight aging, boost your metabolism and increase fat-burning results with Top 101 Super-Foods to Lose Weight